THERE ARE MANY HELPFUL VIDEOS TO ASSIST YOU
SalesManage Solutions has many videos to assist you in learning to recruit, train, coach and even find great salespeople. Of course, the CTS Sales Profile is an anchor point in the system we teach, called Recruit The Best™ The video below features Steve Suggs, co-owner and COO of SalesManage Solutions ,teaching you how to use the CTS Sales Profile effectively.
A GREAT SOURCE FOR SALES RECRUITING AND TRAINING VIDEOS
Steve also has a large number of general training videos he has produced in recent years. They can be found on his YouTube channel here:
In the meantime, be sure and play or review sections of the video below:
- Reports section intro — 0:28
- Two ways the CTS assures the scores are valid and accurate — 2:25
- Looking at each of the nine traits in detail — 4:12
- Measuring five most important sales competencies — 12:51
- Discussing Ego Drive and Empathy — 14:52
- Introduction to the Sales Coaching Report — 22:42
- Overview of the Sales Style Report — 23:40
- Overview of the Back End Portal* for CTS users — 27:17
* NOTE: There is now a new back-end management portal / dashboard for CTS users. We will have this video updated soon. However, the functionality is basically the same as on the portal shown in the video.
BELOW IS A VIDEO ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF ASSESSING TRAITS
Sales recruiting is difficult for a number of reasons. One reason is that sales teams are the main cashflow engine for most businesses. They HAVE to perform. The pressure is often intense, especially in difficult times.
Another reason it is difficult is because many salespeople must depend on commissions and meeting quotas to make an adequate living, and if they are mis-hired, mis-placed, or inadequately coached, they suffer a lot of pain and stress. The managers and often the entire team is also stresses. The sales culture of the company suffers also.
It usually shows on the bottom line.
In the video below, Steve discusses the critical importance of hiring the RIGHT sales and recruiting people and building your culture well.